Thursday, August 7, 2008

What ?! I have been tagged and forced to make a new post!

Tagged by Cathy
The "Random Thing" Tag Rules...
1. You link back to the person who tagged you. (don't know how to do that)
2. Post these rules on your blog
(OK done)
3. Share six random things about yourself (see below)
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry
(again see below)
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
6. Enjoy the results :)
Now the six random things about me...

1. I keep myself way too busy, which is why I haven't posted in forever. Besides my favorite job of being a mom (a full-time job in and of itself), I take care of our home, work at my salon 2 days a week, belong to a card club and just started in a book club, and I have 3 callings at church (enrichment committee, activities committee, and wolf scout leader)
2. I love to read, which is why I haven't posted in forever. if you knew me growing up you would never believe it! I just finished Braking Dawn this morning... LOVED IT!
3. I am an organization nut, which is why I haven't posted in forever. I have been going through my house one room at a time and organizing everything. My poor husband is sick of me buying plastic bins!
4. My little sister just moved away, which is why I haven't posted in forever. Although I didn't help as much as I should have, I did pack most of her kitchen for her. Miss you Jen! (and I guess you too Faron)
5. I have a weird sense of humor. My favorite part in the new Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is when the puppets catch on fire. I cannot help but laugh all through that movie.
6. I hate hate hate to camp (yes I know that was 3 hates, but its true). And yet I took my 8 month (at the time) old camping for 5 days over the 4th of July. Why? because I love my husband. :)

Tag you're it -
Jenny, Mandy, Brooke, Sarah, Tiffany, you (if ya want)

2 comments:

sarah said...

You do keep yourself busy. You probably do more in a day than I do in a week! I also loved Breaking Dawn, worth the wait.

Exquisite Effects said...

YAY! I'm so glad you FINALLY posted! And that you did this tag! I seriously had my doubts, so I am so glad you did it.

So since you are an organization nut and since I am moving on Sat, want to come over and help me unpack and organize my house? No? Didn't think so! But I just thought I should ask :)