I hate to admit that I too fell victim to the Twilight Saga. I started reading them this summer and could not believe I hadn't wanted to. I finished the 3rd book in early July and had to wait a whole month for Braking Dawn (good thing I had The Host to read). My friend Sarah invited me out to Applebee's for desert at 11pm and then over to Wal-Mart to get the book. We arrived at wally world at 12:30, completely missed the line and other crazy fans, and all got our copies. I am happy to report that I finished it this morning and that I loved it.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
OUr book club is meeting on August 23rd! You must come! Email me at lyarn1@gmail.com or you can get the details from Sarah! You must come! AND, you have to come when we go to see the movie!
I loved the book too. I didn't at first, then went back and re-read a few critical chapters...after a few days of thinking about it, I love it!
Seriously-what the crap could you have loved about it??? Bella got her way in every single situation. SO unrealistic. The "newborn" anticipation that she was going to have to stay away for a year just suddenly disappears and she's totally normal w/in a day?! What is that?! THEN she gets a "power" on top of it and shield the almighty Jane? Lame. And to top if off, the OH SO POWERFUL Volturi come all the way from Europe then apologize and leave?! Again-WHAT?!?!?!?! This book sucked. I'm so irritated I wasted money on buying it first thing Saturday morning! :( You have bad taste! ;)
And I already wrote a letter to Stephanie Meyer telling her the same thing! Hmph!
Post a Comment