At Brayden's 9 Month check up the Dr. was a little concerned that he had dropped off the chart in his weight. He sent Brayden to get some blood taken to find out if he is anemic. Brayden was such a brave boy. He didn't even blink his eye when the nurse took his blood. She said that she had been doing this for 13 years and that Bray was the first kid his age that didn't cry. It turns out he is anemic and will need an iron supplement with his bottles.



7 comments:
Poor Baby!
what's with these babies not being all healthy and perfect? i'm so sorry that you have to deal with that. hope he turns things around soon!
what a brave boy. glad it's nothing too serious. we need to do a girls night-you down? let's just agree not to talk about breaking dawn!! lol!
Hey girl! That little boy of yours is so strong! I've always wondered if there was a baby out there that didn't cry when they got poked by a needle. I think all us moms want to have a baby do that, cause when Melise got poked by needles it broke my heart so bad!
Poor baby. Can't wait to see him next weekend...well, you too, but we got to hang a bit on Saturday so I'm missing him a little more right now. :) By the way, I don't think it's good for our friendship to not get my hair colored. A haircut goes by way too fast! Haha...
What a brave boy!
Hey guys!!! Glad to hear you all are doing well. Wish I were closer (story of my life) so I could see you all and watch Brayden grow up. Sounds like everyone had fun up at west fork...its been so long since I have been there. There are a lot of memories there. Keep in touch and don't forget about me!!!!:)
michele
Post a Comment