On Friday I picked up Maddie and Kale for
a sleepover at Aunt Kiki & Uncle Ben's. Their
school had a Valentine social, so being the great
aunt/uncle that we are, we took them to it. They
had lots of fun, here is Mad {on the left} with a
friend from school. All the pics of Kale came out blurry
because he was running away from his girlfriend!

Michael and Sarah Trejillo had us over for dinner on
Saturday night. I love that I'm not the only one
who has my husband cook when company is over. Mike
made deliciuos bbq, salad, rolls, potato salad and
chocolate cake!!
Bray and their boy Hunter became fast friends. It
was so fun to see them interact with each other. They held
hands, pulled each others hair, talked/squeeked at each
other. It was so cute! Thanks Trejillo's for a fun night in!
Unfortunatly Sunday brought sickness to Ben. We
Unfortunatly Sunday brought sickness to Ben. We put on movies and all hung out in the Living Room
sleeping the day away. {I don't nap, so I got some long
overdue scrapbooking done.} That evening we went to the
Rogers' to celebrate Barrett's 2nd Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAT BEAR!!!



1 comment:
It was fun, thanks for coming over! I do have to give Sarah credit, she made the potato salad.
Post a Comment