Hey, it was good seeing you yesterday. The Paynes know everyone. It's such a small world. Brayden(sp) is so flippin' cute. I'm glad I got to see him. I'm also glad you have a blog. Now maybe I can keep in touch with you. You just need to talk Kora into getting a blog.
3 comments:
wow i'm a loser, i haven't watched am idol once. but yay that she made it that far! i'm gonna start dvr'ing it!
We like brooke. Hopefully she does well. So we did an ultrasound today. Our kid has TONS of hair also. So we'll let you know how that turns out!
Hey, it was good seeing you yesterday. The Paynes know everyone. It's such a small world. Brayden(sp) is so flippin' cute. I'm glad I got to see him. I'm also glad you have a blog. Now maybe I can keep in touch with you. You just need to talk Kora into getting a blog.
Post a Comment