Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tummy Time

Brayden usually hates tummy time.
Last night however he thought it was fUn! He isn't
rolling over yet, but it will be any day now.
What a cUtE boy! How can you not love that face?!

10 comments:

The Nelsons said...

I seriously have the cutest nephew!

Fred and Meili said...

That picture is GREAT!! This stage is so much fun!

The Ballard Family said...

KatieLynn, your son is adorable. But of course, how could he not be?! My kids all hated tummy time too, until recently Ben started loving it...they are just meant to be little buddies! This picture gives me goosebumps...can't quit giggling at it...so sweet.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

He is so cute! Aubrey used to Hate tummy time too. Once they get used to it, it is only a matter of time before they roll over! Get that camera ready girl!

Kelli said...

lookie that hair~i haven't ever seen it ah natural~it's usually in his cute hawk! cute! he's a dollface!

Michael said...

yeah right! you can see ben's arm in the background holding him up! ha-ha j/k he's getting so big!!!!

BandHGardner said...

What a beautiful baby! I just want to pinch his cheeks!

Holly

Jenna said...

He looks like such a Mortensen! What a cutie, I can't believe how big he is already.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Awesome!! (kevin)
He is so cute, I can't wait for mine! (crystal)

Heather said...

My goodness look how much hair he has. He is so adorable. I love it. I'm glad I found your blog.