Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just because...

I Love Ben!
This a little tribute to the love of my life.
He is the best dAd/HuSbaNd eVeR!!
Here's my top 5 resons why...

#5 He loves the outdoors-
Over the weekend he took us out for a
drive & a picnic.

{Do you like that Ben always makes faces in his pictures?
Now I know where Bray gets it from. Which brings me to}
#4 He always makes me smile-
Whether it is laughing with him ot at him
he always has me smiling!

#3 He never judges my cooking-
I have to be the worst cook EVER. {Like last night when we had friends over and I tried to make home made pizza. The dough didn't work out and I had to run to fry's at the last minute. Nice right?} Well he knows that that is just me, and didn't make fun OR judge. Plus when that once in a lifetime when I actually make somthing edible, he takes that opertunity to compliment me :)

#2 He loves to love me-

I was spoiled with not one but 2 bouquets of roses for Valentine's day.

AND the #1 Reason I love my hubby is... He will change poopy diapers.

This morning Brayden loaded up a diaper right when Ben was getting ready to leave. And without being asked he let me sleep in another 10 minutes and he changed the dirty diaper

So thanks babe for keeping both of us HAPPY!


7 comments:

Michael said...

awe.. that's so precious.. *sniff *sniff, brings a tear to my eye..

sarah said...

What a sweet husband you have. I love that bottom picture of Brayden, he is so cute!

Tiff said...

You really do have a sweet husband. Doesn't it make life so wonderful knowing you have a husband who loves you so much that he'll change even the nastiest diapers? I'm also fortunate to have one of those husbands.
P.S. I love your blog! You always make it so cute!!

The {Prince} Family said...

awwww.... he sounds like a sweetie! And your baby boy? THE CUTEST little boy I have seen in a long time!!! That hair and little face.... darling!

Kelli said...

i love ben too, he's awesome! and bray is a dollface in that last pic esp! and ps: bro whimpey says HI back to you&ben both!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures of Brays Haircut!?

we want to see the new look

Alli grins said...

Thanks for posting on my blog, Katie! It's fun to see yours and catch up on your family. Brayden is so stinkin' cute! That hair is awesome. It looks like you are loving being a Mommy. Changing diapers is about the best way for my hubby to get brownie points in my book too!

Ok, my blog needs a facelift. Did you create your own blog skin? Your blog is gorgeous!