Friday, November 30, 2007

Goodbye November

Well it has been forever since I last posted. Where did November go?

Being a new mom during holiday season doesn't leave much time for anything else.
That is why this post has taken 3 attempts... So here are the highlights of my November.

My cousin Travis Greer got married. It gave Brayden the opportunity to meet
his Great-Great-Grandad Farr. Here is picture of him holding Brayden,
my mom Crystal and me.




Then of course every one's favorite eating day, Thanksgiving. We were lucky enough to have my sister Jenny and her hubby Faron down from Flagstaff, AND my brother Mike and his wife Brooke and their adorable kids Isaac and Ainsley in from Texas. Of course they all stayed at mom and dad Mortensen's, so it wasn't any work for me. :) While they were here we got cousin pictures taken. If you read Brooke's blog she explains all the joys of having pictures taken of 3 kids ages 2, 9months, and 1month. So I'll just let you see my favorite pics...





As you can see my boy was an angel... (So what if it was nap time and he
slept through the entire thing!)


On Thanks giving we stopped by the Rogers for a little guitar hero...
(all the Rogers are addicted to this game)



Then it was over to the Mortensen's for the bird. Good Food. Good Fun.

Here is my little munchkin on that day.


After we all stuffed our faces, we decided to work it off my playing some sports. We played tennis, golf, baseball, bowling, even cow racing. On Jenny & Faron's Wii. I wish I had gotten pictures. It was so much fun, but I know we looked like loons.

So other than recovering from too much food and too much fun, we a doing good. Life is settling back into a routine, and we're happy. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

-The Rogers


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah for thanksgiving! We had a lot of fun, and it was sad to leave. Bummed we didn't get to Wii it out with you guys. . . Oh well maybe next time! I have never seen that guitar game, looks like fun! Sounds like a game mike would enjoy!

The Nelsons said...

Faron was so excited our Wii made it into your blog.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

I love the cousin pictures! How fun! I still need to give you his present before he is to big for it! I lost your number. Email me at laraolsen@hotmail.com