
Good thing I am a hairstylist....
Look at this. He is going to need
a haircut before he is a month old.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Check Out That Hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good thing I am a hairstylist....
Look at this. He is going to need
a haircut before he is a month old.
6 comments:
Love his hair. I love that he has more hair than either of my two kids. . . COMBINED!!
Happy that you started a blog, and I hope you keep it up :) We want to be able to watch Brayden grow!
By the way Isaac prays for him every night. Sweet boy!
He is so cute!!! I love all the hair! I hope our baby has hair too. Well good luck.
A hair cutters dream! nice little punk-rocker
he is SO darling! can't wait to see him again... :)
call when you're up for "a triple" !
i had a new nephew born yesterday and he's in the running now with brayden with how much hair a baby can have at birth! LOVE IT! Ü
Hey Katie! I stumbled upon your blog! Your baby is sooo cute. I love the hair. I have a present sitting here at my house for you. You will have to give me directions to your house so I can drop it off...
Post a Comment