Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Bray Man


9 comments:

The Nelsons said...

He is way too cute!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Wow he is so cute and so tiny! I hope you guys are enjoying your new baby.

Crystal W.

Brooke said...

I can't believe how small he is! So cute! Love the "what's up" picture! Made me laugh! Katie you look great!

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

He is adorable! I love all of the poses!

The Epps Fam said...

So I found your blog and just wanted to congratulate you on your new baby boy! He is so stinking cute and you look great! Hope your family is doing well!

Kelli said...

such cute pics, talented photographer...easy subject tho! ;)

Jill Rosenhan said...

He is so cute! I love the name too! Congrats on the new addition! :)

Jenna said...

Katie, I cannot believe that your pregnancy has come and gone and you now have a beautiful baby boy! Was it really that long ago that we were exchanging our baby woes together at my baby shower??? Congrats on such a darling little Brayden. He is so eensy beensy. I bet you're having the time of your life! And I love that you have a blog!

Heather said...

I think we had the same photographer cause I have some of the exact same pictures. She was wonderful.