Brayden has started to smile back at us! We love it!
I am so excited I get to live close by you guys cause I'll get to see my cute little nephew more often!
That video is priceless! Those first smiles are so fun. He is adorable!
Awwww! Katie, he is beautiful! And his hair, I LOVE it! How do you like being a mommy? Isn't it THE BEST IN THE WORLD? Congrats!Sandee Prince(kel payne's big sis)
Brayden is just cutest little thing. He's a good looking kid and what a beautiful smile he has!
Love his smile. It just gets funner from here!
Is funner a word?! Maybe it's more fun!!! :)
He is so cute. How fun I can't wait.
How cute!!! He is such a cutie- seriously! Hey, we are going private, check my blog.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am so excited I get to live close by you guys cause I'll get to see my cute little nephew more often!
That video is priceless! Those first smiles are so fun. He is adorable!
Awwww! Katie, he is beautiful! And his hair, I LOVE it! How do you like being a mommy? Isn't it THE BEST IN THE WORLD? Congrats!
Sandee Prince
(kel payne's big sis)
Brayden is just cutest little thing. He's a good looking kid and what a beautiful smile he has!
Love his smile. It just gets funner from here!
Is funner a word?! Maybe it's more fun!!! :)
He is so cute. How fun I can't wait.
How cute!!! He is such a cutie- seriously! Hey, we are going private, check my blog.
Post a Comment