Monday, January 7, 2008

Reading Time


We had such a good Sunday! After church, Madeleine, Kale and Aunt Cilyn came over. Maddie and Kale are so good with Brayden. We were all in the living room talking when Kale announced that he was going to find a book to read to Bray. I thought it was too cute, I had to take a picture and let you all know what fun cousins Brayden has.

5 comments:

Cilyn said...

CUTE PIC! You need to send me those from Sunday...C

Kelli said...

aww that's adorable! he is SO cute~i loved holding him during the movie today! thx for the fun girls day today, i needed that! ps: your background IS so stinkin cute! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

it IS cute! ok my VERY private blog is kristelis.blogspot.com XOXO

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

I love your new blog bckgrounds!

Fred and Meili said...

Look at that hair! He is so cute!!