On Sunday Brayden turned 2 months old. I can't believe it. The last 2 months of pregnancy drag on forever, and then BAM! baby comes and the next thing you know he's off to college! OK so we're not there yet... but Bray is getting to be such a big boy already. At his checkup this week he weighed 10lbs. 13oz. and is 23 inches long. That means he has grown 3 inches and has gained 5 whole pounds in the last 9 weeks! He is such a cute, funny boy and I am amazed at how much personality he has. He is so sweet, happy, and goofy (just like his dad)! We love that each day brings new adventures. His smiling melts our hearts and his singing makes us smile. Yup, this little guy has found his voice this week and loves to talk to us and sing along with anyone who will sing to him. While he was at Grandma Mortensen's this week she was wrapping gifts and singing Christmas songs and all of a sudden Brayden joined in! So this past week I have been teaching him all kinds of songs. Actually he sings the same thing no matter what the song. Today he woke up especially talkative and I got it on video to share. Enjoy... Well you will have to enjoy it later. I am having trouble loading it. Check back for it later and settle for a cute picture.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
How Time Flys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey girlfriend- want to double next weekend? What are your New Year's plans? Kelli's in UT but Cory&I are still cool, right! :)
Call me! XO
PS: Brayden is ADORABLE!!
hahaha, his dad is pretty goofy! poor kid. :)
he sure is a cute kid, you should be very proud!
So cute!!!
Post a Comment