Tagged? How fun! This is my fist tag, so thankyou Somer. Here goes...
1. How long have you been Together?
8 YEARS!
We met in January of 2000. Went on our first date in April,
were engaged in July, and then married that November!
{And we were 18&19} Oh young love!
2. Who said "I Love You" first?
I think I let Ben say it first, but I knew I loved
him about 2 weeks into dating.
3. Who is smarter?
Ben
4. Who pays the Bills?
Me {Ben is too frogetful to be in charge of bills}
5. Who cooks Dinner?
In the begining Ben, and I loved it!
In the begining Ben, and I loved it!
Now I do. {Too bad he is the better cook}
6. Who drives when your in the car together?
Ben. Always.
7. Who is the most stubborn?
7. Who is the most stubborn?
We argue bout this all the time! :) But since I'm writing this I will say me.
8. Who wears the pants in the Family?
Both. I think we do a good job sharing the pants.
Okay, Now I'm supposed to tell
Three random things about me!
I cheated and asked Ben.
He said these three things had changed since we got married...
1. I like to shop.
I used to hate to shop. I just think that shoping
gene took a while to kick in, because I like now.
2. I like to read.
Yes, it's true. You couldn't get me to read a book in high school,
and now I am always reading something. My favorite is Sci-fi. R
ight now I am reading the last book in the Ender's Shadow series
'Shadow of the Giant'
3 I'm a mom. And I LOVE it.
After being married for 7 years, we finally jumped into the
parent pool. We have the sweetest little boy, and I am having so much
fun! I am tired all the time, but couldn't be happier that I am home
{all but 2 days} with him! Who da thunk it?
So now I'm going to tag...
Cilyn
Jenny
Mandy {If she ever posts again! hahaha}
& all of you that haven't done this one yet!



2 comments:
Your into Sci-Fi? Who da thunk that?! I figured you for a trashy novel type girl... oh wait, that's me! just kidding. LOL :)
sci.fi?? you a trekkie too? dork! ;)
Post a Comment