Saturday, November 15, 2008

Get to know you Questionaire
Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then Tag a bunch of people. Have fun and be truthful!
1. What is your current job? Wife/Mom/HairStylist
2. What color are your socks right now? Bare feet
3. What noice are you listening to right now? Ben & his friends cheering on the UFC fight
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Carraba's Filet Florentene
5. Can you drive a stick shift? If I was forced or someone's life depended on it
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? JC (he called me trying to hunt down my hubby)
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
8. How old are you today? 26
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Figure Skating {Does that count?}
10. What is your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yup
12. Favorite food? depends on my mood
13. What is the last movie you watched? Kung Fu Panda
14. Favorite day of the year? Any holiday that I am with my family
15. How do you vent anger? talk it out with Ben
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? ?
17. What is your favorite season? Spring
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Strawberries
19. Do you want your friends to actually do this tagg? If you want {I secretly love reading these things}
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Someone with some time to kill
21. Who is least likely to respond? Cathy {only cuz she tagged me}
22. Living arrangements? w/ my hubby
23. When was the last time you cried? week, maybe longer
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoe organizer/hamper/flipflops
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? ?
26 What did you do last night? Watched a movie with Ben
27. What 2 things are you most afraid of? Spiders & the boogie man
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? plain
29. Favorite dog breed? not really a dog person {sorry Papi & Falco}
30. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
31. How many cities have you lived in? 5
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? Roses lots of roses
Tag... You're it!

1 comment:

Exquisite Effects said...

Yay!!! I'm SO glad you did this!
I secretly LOVE reading this things too! :)

Oh I got a lot of pictures of our Brayden's playing at your Brayden's party. I have yet to post about it though, but I will soon. And I could give you copies next SUNS party. Which I'm SO excited that since we have a house now, we will be able to host one soon!