Sunday, November 2, 2008

Brayden Turns One!!!

1st Birthday} October 16, 2008
height {29 3/4 in
weight} 18lbs. 8oz.
Special Skills {Can take a few steps, but prefers to walk on his knees
{2 teeth, but I am waiting for 7 more to pop out at once
{Likes to talk on the phone (he will hold a remote or toy phone to his neck and jabbers away)
{Doesn't like to nap, but makes up for it at night when he sleeps 12 hours
{He always smiles. He is just such a happy kid.
I took Brayden to get his one year picture on his birthday.
Tami Webb always does an amazing job. {check her out at http://www.tamiwebb.com/}
Here are my favorites from the session.
On Saturday October 18 we had Brayden's 1st Birthday Party.
I went all out in a Cowboy theme. I sent cute cowboy invites, dressed Bray in a cowboy outfit, had sheriff stars for all the kids, made paper bag vests, had a (water) gun fight, ate hot dogs & hamburgers and had the most amazing cake EVER. {Thanks Sarah Trujillio} I was so busy enjoying everyone being there that I didn't take enough pictures, but here are some of the highlights...
{AMAZING CAKE RIGHT?}

4 comments:

Koi said...

Happy Birthday Brayden! The cake was amazing. And is that Karlie In that top right picture? Oh tell her I said hi!

sarah said...

I love his birthday pictures! They turned out so great. As for his party, it was so fun!

The Nelsons said...

I so wish I could have been there! I can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!

Somer said...

cute cute cute!