Sunday, September 28, 2008

what have you been up to?

this is what we've been up to
eating...

sleeping...
teething {I finally have 2 bottom teeth}...playing...
story time...
wrestling...
more playing...
& just being CUTE!!!

6 comments:

sarah said...

The picture of Brayden crying in his high chair is so sad! Poor guy, why can't teeth be nicer when they come in?

Carrie said...

Very cute way of saying "I've been too busy to post, here's a bunch of pictures." He's growing up so fast! Cutie. Can't wait to hang out again...sometime. :)

Somer said...

I can't believe how big he is! So fun to see new pics!

THE JOHNSONS said...

Hey guys. How are you...it's been too long! What a cute kid. Glad to see all is going well.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

He is so Dang Cute!!! We just got you invite for his birthday party. I cant belive its been a year almost!!! Kevin has to work that night but we are going to try and come anyway.

Exquisite Effects said...

Hey, these are cute pics and I second Carrie's comment!
Hey I need some birthday gift ideas!