Saturday, April 26, 2008

fun quick game of tag!


I loved this tag on Jenny's blog so I am doing it. And I tag anyone who is bored and looking for something to do... have at it!

Do a google image search, and pick a picture from the 1st page of results. Have fun!


1. age at next birthday
2. a place i'dlike to visit 3. a favorite place 4. one of my favorite things to do
5. on of my favorite foods
6. my favorite flower 7. favorite color8. city i live in 9. name of past pet 10. nickname i've had 11. college major 12. 1st job 13. hope for 2008

7 comments:

Somer said...

such a cute blog!

The Ballard Family said...

I'm so doing this one! So cute...we are going to have so many of the same answers, I better find different pictures... :)

sarah said...

That is a really cute tag.

Heather said...

I was wondering how much you charge to color hair. I'm thinking about going darker.

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

thats a fun way to tag. i'll have to try that!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

oh I love choco chip cookies.... come over to Kel's tomorrow night (and bring your cute Bray!) and hang w/ us. It's going to be a lot of fun :)

SEE YOU THERE!
XOXO

Koi said...

that's cute, I'll have to remember that one when I need something to post about.