Saturday, March 22, 2008

American Dad

One of Ben's friends at work had a little too much free time. He took a picture of Ben and Bray and had some fun with it. I thought it was funny...

14 comments:

The Nelsons said...

That is fantastic!

The Nelsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

That is hilarious. Ben looks like a proud {patriotic} father! :)

Jenna said...

Your little boy is growing up so fast! I haven't checked your blog in a while and was surprised to see what a little man he's turning into. Cutie!

Somer said...

Cute Cute!

Brooke said...

This picture made me laugh when Michael showed it to me. Still makes me laugh :)

sarah said...

Gee... I wonder who it was that had to much time on their hands? Brayden is such a cutie. I love the matching binkies.

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

HA!! That is too cute. Looks like they are proud to be Americans. :) Brayden keeps getting cuter and cuter every time I see him.

Fred and Meili said...

That picture is pretty funny!! It was fun to see you the other night. How was your movie?

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

I love it! That is adorable.

The Ballard Family said...

Katie, Katie,
Cute cute picture. Had to comment on that after looking at it for quite a while! :) I believe you were on my case quite a bit when I lapsed in my blogging so I'm here for a friendly reminder that we are lacking on new updates and pictures of little Brayden! :) Haha, I just had to bug you 'cause what goes around comes around, my dear! Can't wait to see you next week at which time you can tell me about all the fun things you better be doing for your bday! Oh, and we are ON for katiesmandiesbirthdaybash2010!!!!
Loves!

Kelli said...

ha! hey guess what, the cool sandwich place at the mall closed. we were just there! lame. had to share that with ya! :)

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

Isn't it someone's bday today? Oh crap- I hope I didn't miss it... maybe it was yesterday. In any case, I'm thinking of you! Welcome to age 26. It's been good so far-- hope you love this year. LOVE YA!! XO

Anonymous said...

So patriotic! haha! thats so cute. They look so alike!